At Psychology - Legal and Criminological from University of Cumbria we will look at ways to work with prison populations, explore the criminal justice system and you'll have the chance to examine practice and research from theoretical perspectives. To learn more about how Legal and Criminological Psychology affects our lives, sign up for our programme!
There are a wide range of careers this MSc will be useful for. You could work with the National Crime Agency, prison drug services, the probation service and offender management. Your degree will be well suited for working with victims of domestic violence, as a mentor for young people coming out of prison, and youth offending organisations.
- Criminal Psych, Offender Behaviour and Criminal Justice System
- Working with Specialist Populations
- Research skills and methods
- Professional Values and Ethics
- Interpersonal Violence and Abuse Studies
- Negotiated Learning
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Legal Studies Criminology View 837 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- 1st or 2nd class honours degree.
- Students with other qualifications may be admitted to the course, please contact the Enquiry Centre for further details.
- English Proficiency
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6125 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6125 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Eligible course for the 1x BC GREAT JUSTICE & LAW SCHOLARSHIP of £11,000 towards tuition fees for a student from Malaysia
- Automatic tuition fee discount applied for all EU/EEA/Swiss nationals, currently resident in Europe, who will be commencing their studies in 2022/23. The scholarship will reduce the level of tuition fees that are payable from the Overseas tuition rate to the Home / UK tuition fee . If the course is of more than one year's duration the scholarship will be applied each year for the duration of the degree programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.