At International Management from University of Cumbria you will learn in a ‘global classroom’ alongside international students, where you can experience a social and cultural understanding of practice in other countries, helping to inform your cross-cultural business reasoning, practices and solutions. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to secure contacts across the globe.
You'll develop a full understanding and critical awareness of current issues within international management studies.
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Thinking and Effecting Change
- Finance for the Professional Manager
- People and Product
- Contemporary Issues in Business
- Cross Cultural Management
- Principles of Postgraduate Management Research
- Postgraduate Independent Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies International Business View 180 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
1st or 2nd class honours degree.
- Students with other qualifications may be admitted to the course, please contact the Enquiry Centre for further details.
- English Proficiency
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6125 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6125 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Automatic tuition fee discount applied for all EU/EEA/Swiss nationals, currently resident in Europe, who will be commencing their studies in 2022/23. The scholarship will reduce the level of tuition fees that are payable from the Overseas tuition rate to the Home / UK tuition fee . If the course is of more than one year's duration the scholarship will be applied each year for the duration of the degree programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.