Our master’s degree programme gives you the tools to analyse highly complex problems, find innovative solutions, develop new concepts and research questions and trains you to update your practice with the latest scientific findings.
In our MSc programme in nursing, you will grow your specialist and methodological skill set. We place critical emphasis on providing a solid scientific basis and hands-on learning experience in our programme. Our master’s degree programme is an attractive option for achieving your professional goals.
In our MSc programme in nursing, you will grow your specialist and methodological skill set. We place critical emphasis on providing a solid scientific grounding and hands-on learning experience in our programme. Our master’s degree programme is an attractive option for achieving your professional goals. You will become qualified to operate as an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) or work in research. You will be prepared to participate actively in the many complex, dynamic changes shaping healthcare and society today.
- As a graduate of our MSc programme in nursing, you will be equipped to analyse complex issues, develop solutions and innovative concepts and provide effective care incorporating the latest scientific findings.
- You will work on new or adapted models of care and contribute to developing and implementing appropriate strategies for action in nursing. You will remain attuned to operational factors such as budget constraints and inadequate staffing.
- With your comprehensive expertise you will be perfectly positioned to meet these challenges
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Curriculum + Modules
- Our master’s degree programme in nursing is entirely modular. It is split into four module groups and the master’s thesis.
- The individual modules are completed over the standard course of three semesters (full-time) or six semesters (part-time).
- The basic modules are compulsory for all students, regardless of specialisation.
- They provide relevant instruction for all areas of advanced nursing. You will select the other modules based on your area of specialisation.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective students who have acquired a recognised bachelor degree (minimum duration of study: 3 years full-time) at a recognised foreign university according to 5.1 are eligible for admission to a successive nonmedical master programme in the relevant field of study.
- The course regulations of the relevant master degree programmes define the maximum age of a diploma. Additional entry requirements may be specified in the study plans of individual master degree courses, and the completion of a master degree course can be made dependent on the evidence of further skills and abilities.
- Specialised master degree programmes may be subject to additional admission requirements.
International1756 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 878 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA1386 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 693 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- CHF 750 per semester - national
- CHF 950 Tuition fees for overseas students (per semester)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.