The goal of the program in Public Health at the Memorial University of Newfoundland is to prepare graduates who are skilled in public health practice to contribute to promoting health and preventing illness and injury in their community.
The Nutrition/Dietetics stream is for students who have completed a bachelor's degree in the field of dietetics and wish to pursue a career in dietetics or community nutrition. It offers an opportunity for advanced academic study in the area of public health with a qualifying internship that will permit practice in the field of dietetics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Policy and Decision Making
- Diesease and Injury Prevention
- Environmental Health
- Health Promotion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 129 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by post mail or courier)
- Two (2) letters of appraisal
- Non-refundable application fee
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional requirements (may be required).
- Prerequisites may be necessary for your program of interest
International2148 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1074 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National1652 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 826 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- National: $826-$1,707/semester
- International: $1,074-$2,218/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.