Psychology is also part of the interdisciplinary Cognitive and Behavioural Ecology (CABE) program, which offers both the M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees. Interested students should apply directly to the CABE program.
The MSc program in Psychology at Memorial University of Newfoundland involves courses and a thesis and can be completed in two years of full-time study. Students can focus their research areas on behavioural neuroscience, cognition, clinical psychology, developmental psychology, or social psychology.
The Department has particular strengths in many areas of Experimental Psychology including:
- Behavioural Neuroscience
- Clinical Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Cognitive and Behavioural Ecology (CABE)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The department has particular specialties in Behavioural Neuroscience, Clinical Psychology, Cognition, Developmental Psychology, and Social Psychology, as well as in Cognitive and Behavioural Ecology.
- However, many faculty have research interests that transcend traditional categories and research possibilities exist beyond the above-named areas. Students should look at the research interests of each faculty member to see the possibilities.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by post mail or courier)
- Two (2) letters of appraisal
- Non-refundable application fee
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional requirements (may be required).
- Prerequisites may be necessary for your program of interest
International2148 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1074 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National1652 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 826 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- National: $826-$1,239/semester
- International: $1,074-$1,611/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.