Health Administration from University of Ottawa was designed with working professionals in mind. Spread over a period of 24 months, students can expect to complete 9 units per semester. All courses are taught in English. The MHA requires that students complete either an administrative residency of at least 16 weeks or a consulting project of approximately 200h. The goal of these experiential learning activities is to expand the students' experience in health care or health policy and awareness of the applicability of the material covered in the academic portion of the program to the practical world of management of health care.
The MHA aims to prepare students for the managerial and leadership responsibilities faced in rapidly changing health care environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Skills
- The World of the General Manager and of Strategic Management
- Data Analysis
- Financial Accounting Information and Decisions
- Health Care in Canada - Overview
- Health Informatics
- Project Management
- Leadership and Management
- Organization Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Governance and Ethical Management in Health Care Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Health Management Health Informatics View 12 other Masters in Health Informatics in Canada
- a duly completed application form
- a non-refundable application fee
- original transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended, as well as any additional evidence of academic excellence such as grade point average, class rank, awards, publications, professional designations
- related work experience: a current curriculum vitae that details managerial or professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years of full time work experience is required.
- two confidential letters of recommendation that comment on the applicant's suitability for graduate study
- a narrative statement
- a standardized test
- English Proficiency
International16686 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8343 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National7382 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3691 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.