The Master's Degree in Technology and Engineering Management at Universitat Rovira i Virgili provides graduates the training to be qualified for jobs as:
- Product manager
- Logistics Responsible
- Innovation manager
- Project manager
- Technical Director
- Technical Supervisor
- Responsible for finance management, marketing, logistics and human resources
- Creation of their own enterprises
- Realisation of projects on request
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Indicators and Accounting
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Introduction to Management
- Economics of Energy and the Environment
- Empirical Methods in Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management General Engineering & Technology View 5 other Masters in Technology Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter/statement of intent
- Proof of competence in English (B2) Foreign candidates may be request to an additional assessment of their English knowledge.
- Letters of reference (optional)
International2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2913 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2913 EUR per year during 12 months.
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only
Living costs for Tarragona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.