The Master's Degree in Technology and Engineering Management at Universitat Rovira i Virgili provides graduates the training to be qualified for jobs as:
- Product manager
- Logistics Responsible
- Innovation manager
- Project manager
- Technical Director
- Technical Supervisor
- Responsible for finance management, marketing, logistics and human resources
- Creation of their own enterprises
- Realisation of projects on request
- Business Indicators and Accounting
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Introduction to Management
- Economics of Energy and the Environment
- Empirical Methods in Management
- 9 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management General Engineering & Technology View 24 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Spain
General requirementsSpecific documentation
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter/statement of intent
- Proof of competence in English (B2) Foreign candidates may be request to an additional assessment of their English knowledge.
- Letters of reference (optional)
International3132 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3132 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA2913 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.