You develop your work-related and applied skills throughout the course whilst keeping a major focus on developing your core psychological skills, especially in the sport and exercise psychology subject area.
This Sport and Exercise Psychology course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- physical activity
This course is accredited by the British Psychological Society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Developing Professional Practice In Sport And Exercise Psychology
- Exercise Psychology: Theory To Practice
- Skill Aquisition And Developmental Perspectives
- Sport Psychology: Theory To Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Sports Sciences View 748 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- A 2.1 or higher Honours degree in psychology, sport and exercise psychology, or completion of an appropriate postgraduate conversion course in psychology (that provides GBC from the BPS).
- At least a 2.1 Honours degree in Sport Science/Exercise Science/Coaching or a psychology degree not recognised by the BPS.
- Applicants will be expected to have studied at least 60 credits of sport or exercise psychology or psychology at first degree level.
International14460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14460 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National8490 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8490 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.