Learn how core principles and research in psychology inform applied practice in sport, physical activity and occupational settings.
This Sport and Exercise Psychology course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- physical activity
This course is accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Developing Professional Practice In Sport And Exercise Psychology
- Exercise Psychology: Theory To Practice
- Skill Aquisition And Developmental Perspectives
- Sport Psychology: Theory To Practice
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Sports Sciences View 373 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A second class honours degree in psychology or sport and exercise psychology that provides Graduate Basis for Chartership (GBC) from the British Psychological Society (BPS), or, completion of an appropriate conversion course in psychology (that provides GBC from the BPS).
- A second class honours degree in sport and exercise science, physical sciences, physical activity, health sciences, physiotherapy, sports therapy, sports coaching, physical education or medicine (not recognised by the BPS). Please note a second class honours degree in sport and exercise science may be recognised by BASES.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.