This Psychology course at Sheffield Hallam University is suitable for individuals returning to study or those seeking to explore psychology for the first time. It allows you to acquire the knowledge and scientific understanding of the core facets of psychology.
It is accredited by the British Psychological Society and provides the graduate basis for chartered membership of the society (GBC).
- As a conversion course, the programme is specifically designed to provide you with the necessary grounding in the core academic and subject specific skills needed to gain access to postgraduate training courses for a career in psychology.
- Past graduates have gone on to apply for training posts in clinical psychology, educational psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, counselling psychology, as well as PhDs.
This course is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and confers eligibility for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC), provided you achieve an overall mark of at least 50 per cent and pass your dissertation. This is the first step towards becoming a Chartered Psychologist.
- Cognitive Psychobiology
- Fundamentals In Design And Statistics
- Personality And Individual Differences
- Research Dissertation And Professional Development In Psychology
- Research Issues In Applied Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology Perspectives And Topics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Clinical Psychology View 101 other Masters in School Counselling in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 degree or above or equivalent in any subject.
- We may consider graduates with relevant work experience.
- You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.