The goal of the Specialized Master in Interdisciplinary EU Studies from the Institute for European Studies of the Universite libre de Bruxelles is to develop the skills of the student. By supplementing their training with a high level of expertise, they are better equipped to understand how EU policies function.
The uniqueness of this Specialized Master lies in its interdisciplinarity.
This specialized programme aims for a reflection on European political, economic, social and legal integration issues.
A clear focus on career development is one of the main features of this program. An innovative seminar is organised to offer students the necessary skills to develop a professional project and a career plan.
The curriculum of this Specialized master’s degree is not for initiation into the topic, but for an in-depth study of the proposed themes. A fundamental module of compulsory courses allows for an understanding of European integration.
- European, national or local institutions
- private companies
- interest groups and representations
- media and communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThe student can choose between 3 thematic tracks:
- Economic Governance and Policies in the EU
- Migrations, Rights and Policies
- EU integration, Regionalism and Global Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations European Studies View 16 other Masters in European Studies in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Full right to admission for holders of a degree obtained in the French-speaking Community of Belgium.
- Admission granted to the holder of a degree obtained abroad which is recognised as equivalent to master degrees.
- Admission granted following submission of a dossier and decision by the jury.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.