What's covered in the course?
The course will encourage creative thinking, and the development of leadership and management skills through teamwork, discussion and peer review. You’ll develop new skills to an advanced level, becoming a highly-skilled manager capable of administering major projects within and across different organisations.
The Project Management programme is offered at Birmingham City University.
In addition to further academic research opportunities, career prospects are expected to keep pace with the rapid advances in management methods and intelligent based technologies, hence, there is expected to be continuing demand for competent, versatile postgraduates who can design and implement innovative solutions for industry.
Why Choose Us?
- This programme will offer a route towards membership from APM (Association of Project Management) and PMI (Project Management Institute).
- You will learn the skills you need to succeed within the industry, as well as valuable transferrable attributes.
- You will be based at the impressive City Centre campus, which boasts a wide range of industry-standard facilities, software and equipment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Resource Management
- Procurement and Contract Law
- International Operations and Logistics
- Principles of Project Management
- International Business and Marketing
- Individual Masters Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications will be considered at any time up until the course start date.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1383 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
UK students Essential
- We would normally expect you to hold at least a Second Class Honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
- We can also consider your application without standard entry qualifications if you can provide evidence of the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully complete the course.
International12800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12800 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part Time - £3,200 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.