Supply chain management enhances students' skills and knowledge in innovation and improvement, business optimisation, services and operations management, and sustainable operations management. The specialisation prepares students for careers in supply chain management roles in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
As part of the Supply chain management program at Monash University you can build your knowledge and extend your expertise in one of the following specialisations:
- Contemporary management
- Financial and risk management
- International business
- Responsible business governance
- Strategic communications management
- Supply chain management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for business
- Law and business decisions
- Managerial economics
- Business statistics
- Principles of management
- Marketing management: Theory and practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 35 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 079669B
- An Australian bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification, or an approved pathway and achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 or an equivalent GPA as determined by the faculty. Applicants will be ranked and selected based on their entire academic record.
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with a WAM of at least 60, or qualification/experience or satisfactory substitute that the faculty considers to be equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International50000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50000 AUD per year during 12 months.
National33000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.