Supply chain management enhances students' skills and knowledge in innovation and improvement, business optimisation, services and operations management, and sustainable operations management. The specialisation prepares students for careers in supply chain management roles in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
As part of the Supply chain management program at Monash University you can build your knowledge and extend your expertise in one of the following specialisations:
- Contemporary management
- Financial and risk management
- International business
- Responsible business governance
- Strategic communications management
- Supply chain management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for business
- Law and business decisions
- Managerial economics
- Business statistics
- Principles of management
- Marketing management: Theory and practice
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 29 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 079669B
- An Australian bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification, or an approved pathway and achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 or an equivalent GPA as determined by the faculty. Applicants will be ranked and selected based on their entire academic record.
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with a WAM of at least 60, or qualification/experience or satisfactory substitute that the faculty considers to be equivalent.
International45800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45800 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National30200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30200 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.