The Supply chain management program at Monash University addresses all facets of business development, and provides a solid foundation for those without business experience. It connects research and practice to make you a stronger communicator and problem-solver, and will broaden your understanding of management and business ethics.
The flexible structure of the Master of Business enables you select units that give you a broadly applicable business qualification. Alternatively, you may prefer to choose one of the listed specialisations, effectively tailoring your studies to your particular interest or career aspirations.
The strong reputation of the Master of Business means our graduates are highly sought after, both in Australia and overseas. Graduates of the course pursue careers across the spectrum of business, including roles in human resources, management, marketing, science and commercialisation, project management, risk management or logistics.
Upon successful completion of this course it is expected that you will:
- produce innovative solutions to problems
- apply research skills to business challenges
- communicate effectively and perceptively
- engage in an internationalised world
- exhibit cross-cultural competence
- demonstrate ethical values
More informationVisit official programme website
- Corporate sustainability
- Business environment
- Professional development
- Design thinking for business
- Business statistics
- Principles of management
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Application dates vary by faculty but generally open early August and close in late November.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 26 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Australia
- CRICOS: 079669B
- Applicants must have completed an Australian bachelor degree or an equivalent qualification, or an approved pathway and achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60% or an equivalent GPA as determined by the Faculty. Applicants will be ranked and selected based on their entire academic record.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60%, or qualification/experience or satisfactory substitute that the faculty considers to be equivalent.
International44000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29200 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.