These Physics degree programs at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) consist of a process of acquiring knowledge by taking lectures in major fields and a process of conducting research by research subjects. Most students will complete the master's and doctoral integration courses, but a small number of students will be able to graduate with only a master's degree in a short period of time.
Programme StructureCourses include
- Introduction to Computer Application
- Probability and Statistics
- Introduction to Materials and Engineering
- Introduction to Instruments
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Two recommendation letters
- Certified copy of degree/diploma
- Certified copy of Transcripts
- Certified copy of English Proficiency Test
Living costs for Daejeon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.