- You will embark on a personal development journey and will cultivate skills and perspectives that empower you to make meaningful change in the world.
- You will prepare for a career that fits your strengths and passions and will choose between three program options including an international study exchange in China, participation in the Aim2Flourish business case project with optional internship, and a cutting-edge specialization in data analytics.
- You will explore innovative and state-of-the-art business tools and concepts that challenge business-as-usual thinking and offer a different perspective of business as a force for good.
- Economics for Business
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Innovation, Intra and Entrepreneurship
- Ethics and Negotiations
- Solving Big Problems
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Consulting Skills
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 53 other Masters in International Business in Switzerland
- Application form
- Bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letters
- Proof of English proficiency
- Portrait Photograph
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Permit
International21650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32475 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA21650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32475 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.