With this experience-based master's degree in information security, you will learn how to manage and prevent cyber attacks to reinforce security in society.
In the Information Security programme from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), you will learn how to build safe and solid information systems, as well as the theoretical background and attitudes necessary to succeed in this important and rewarding application domain.
- Graduates will be qualified to work as ICT and critical infrastructure providers, corporate forensic investigators and incident responders, as well as for positions in the fileds of law enforcement, national security and defence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Forensics and Cybercrime Investigation
- Cyber Operations and Readiness
- Corporate Forensics and Incident Response
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security View 3 other Masters in IT Security in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.