The MSc Global Health Care Management programme at Coventry University has been carefully designed, drawing on the expertise of health, social care and leadership and management from within the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health to support the enhancement of your personal/professional attributes, abilities to think creatively and apply entrepreneurial skills, in leading the delivery of quality health and social care services and responding to the global health challenges now and in the future. Interdisciplinary learning is a feature of this programme with students studying alongside their peers on other MSc programmes delivered within the faculty.
Successfully completing a Global Healthcare Management MSc, or Global Healthcare Management with Professional Experience MSc is an excellent way to build leadership and management capabilities for those wishing to pursue careers within health care, social care and third sector organisations.
The learning and development demanded by both courses aims to give graduates the skills for senior level employment; be it related to a discrete service department or hospital unit, private or publically funded hospital or service or healthcare company. It encourages students to develop the skill set for posts in, for example, local, regional, national or even international government policy making bodies (for example Professional Bodies, Ministries of Health, World Health Organization).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management in Global Health
- Globalisation and Health
- Leadership, Service Improvement and Integrated Care
- Leading in Complex Health Systems
- Research, Methodology, Design and Methods
- Policy, Politics and Transforming Practice
- Global Professional Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 260 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The full-time route of both courses are essentially designed to recruit a mix of international and UK graduates and those without any management experience, wishing to pursue leadership roles within health care, social care and third sector organisations.
- Applicants must normally be an Honours graduate of a clinical or health/social care related discipline with a 2.2 degree or above, obtained from a recognised university/HE institution, or hold an equivalent qualification acceptable to the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences in an area related to the named award.
- Applicants must provide a strong personal statement indicating their understanding of this subject, why they wish to study this course and how it will enhance their career development.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- EU/EEA: £13,700 (with professional experience)
- NON-EU: £17,550 (with professional experience)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.