Its rationale stems from the recognition, nationally and globally, of the unique challenges and complexities that face the next generation of managers and leaders of health and social care systems across the world and the need to build leadership capability.
The MSc Global Health Care Management programme at Coventry University has been carefully designed, drawing on the expertise of health, social care and leadership and management from within the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health.
It aims to support the enhancement of your personal/professional attributes, abilities to think creatively and apply entrepreneurial skills in leading the delivery of quality health and social care services and responding to the global health challenges now and in the future. Interdisciplinary learning is a feature of this programme with students studying alongside their peers on other MSc programmes delivered within the faculty.
Successfully completing a Global Healthcare Management MSc, or Global Healthcare Management with Professional Experience MSc is an excellent way to build leadership and management capabilities for those wishing to pursue careers within healthcare, social care and third sector organisations.
The learning and development demanded by both courses aims to give graduates the skills for senior level employment, be it related to a discrete service department or hospital unit, private or publicly funded hospital, service or healthcare company. It encourages students to develop the skillset for posts in, for example, local, regional, national or even international government policy-making bodies (for example Professional Bodies, Ministries of Health, World Health Organization).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Leadership and Management
- Policy, Politics and Transforming Practice
- Globalisation and Health
- Managing and Planning Resources in Healthcare Organisations
- Evidence-based Practice and Research Principles
- Leading in Complex Health Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 1757 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The full-time route of both courses is essentially designed to recruit a mix of international and UK graduates and those without any management experience, wishing to pursue leadership roles within health care, social care and third sector organisations.
- Applicants enrol onto the MSc Global Health Care Management, full-time (12 months), or part-time (24 months) OR the MSc Global Healthcare Management with professional experience full-time (20 months)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £15,450 (with professional experience)
- International: £18,950 (with professional experience)
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.