We offer overseas students opportunities to learn the Korean culture and language, enhancing student’s experiences and understanding of Korea. At the University of Seoul we offer a master degree in Urban Administration and Planning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Project Management
- Regional Policy
- Infrastructure Financing
- Introduction to Infrastructure System
- Transportation Planning
- Seminar on public investment management
- 25 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Public Administration Urban Planning View 4 other Masters in Architecture in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign nationals whose parents are noth foreign nationals
- Applicants who have excellent command of both spoken & written English
- Applicants who are in good health. (Pregnancy is regarded as a disqualifying conditon)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.