Acknowledging that Korea is becoming an increasingly significant role in the international society through its involvement international urban development, the Department of Sustainable Urban Development at University of Seoul has set its key aim as fostering all around urban professionals with both theoretical bases and practical operational ability who are capable of actively and effectively handling diverse and complex urban issues in developing countries, including housing, transportation, environment, employment, and climate change which are rapidly emerging along with urban population concentration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Urban Planning
- History of Korea's Regional and Urban Development
- Understanding of International Development Cooperation
- Introduction to Economics for Planners
- Introduction to Public Finance of Planners
- Transportation Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Sustainable Development View 4 other Masters in Architecture in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign nationals whose parents are noth foreign nationals
- Applicants who have excellent command of both spoken & written English
- Applicants who are in good health. (Pregnancy is regarded as a disqualifying conditon)
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.