The overall aim of the course is to develop:
- A deep and comprehensive understanding of current cyber security issues, concepts and technologies;
- Technical skills in assessing systems security, detecting and mitigating security incidents; and
- An understanding of the changing cyber threat landscape and the developments in cyberspace.
The course will provide an opportunity for recent graduates and early to mid-career practitioners in the computing industry to enhance their knowledge or move into cyber security.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethical hacking
- Network security
- Secure design and development
- Intrusion detection and response
- Digital data acquisition, recovery and analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesIT Security Terrorism & Security Cyber Security View 123 other Masters in IT Security in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
An applicant will normally be expected to possess at least one of the following:
- A minimum of a second class honours degree in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering;
- A relevant professional qualification of an equivalent level;
- A lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level;
- Satisfactory independent evidence of working for several years in a position that would normally be occupied by an honours graduate, in a relevant area (such as the IT sector), which would lead to gaining benefit from the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15450 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK/International: £4,000 (Work placement option additional fee) (per year)
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.