The Business Analytics course at Coventry University has been specifically designed to give a structured understanding of business analytics and the practical tools which can drive business advantage. You’ll have the opportunity to learn how to analyse business data and solve business problems analytically.
We start by providing an overview of big data and business analytics and its context in a business environment where data is rapidly becoming one of the most valuable assets. We will introduce you to the historical context and growth of big data, as well as the characteristics defining big data. We also encourage you to consider the social, ethical and legal implications of handling, storing and using all manner of datasets.
Today, organisations in almost every sector and across the world are seeking to capitalise on the benefits of data-driven decision-making.
Successful completion of this course should enable you to enter the field of business analytics and consultancy in small, medium or large organisations across the globe. You could enter professions such as management consultants, business analysts, policy analysts, market researchers, operations researchers and data scientists. Alternatively, you could work in public, private and voluntary sectors where such analytical skills would give organisations competitive advantage.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Big Data and Business Analytics
- Business Statistics
- Data Mining Methodologies and Applications
- Business Modelling
- Applied Marketing Analytics
- Operations Analytics
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 205 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A second class honours (minimum 2:2 or higher) in either; business, finance, economics, management science, logistics, engineering, computing or mathematics.
- Applicants from other degrees may be considered on a case-by-case basis provided they can show strong quantitative ability.
- Applications from candidates who can demonstrate considerable experience at an appropriate professional level but who do not have formal academic entry qualifications may also be admitted on an individual basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.