The Physics of Complex Systems programme at Politecnico di Torino is organized in two parallel educational tracks, sharing the same motivations, goals and structure, but with different features:
- based at prestigious sites in Italy (including Politecnico di Torino) and in France
- only a limited number of students admitted
- students obtain a double Master of Science degree (Italian Laurea Magistrale & French M2)
- all courses given in English
- entirely based at Politecnico di Torino
- no limitation on the number of admitted students
- students obtain a Master of Science degree (Laurea Magistrale)
- most courses given in English, some courses in Italian (one semester in common with the International track)
Graduates from this master program will be experts in modeling and simulation of complex systems. They can look forward to careers as researchers in development labs or computing centers, senior software engineers, biological physicists, financial analysts and more.
Thanks to their strong methodological skills, they will also profit of new career opportunities offered by the most advanced companies and research institutes operating in multidisciplinary contexts.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Numerical methods and simulation techniques
- Probability and Information Theory
- Ecology and Evolution
- Advanced numerical methods
- Statistical Physics and Biophysics
- Condensed Matter Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- 1st Call: February 12th
- 2nd Call: May 4th
- 3rd call: June 19th
DisciplinesPhysics View 16 other Masters in Physics in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- hold a Bachelor degree awarded by an accredited foreign university obtained after at least 15 years of previous education(primary and secondary plus university).In case you are enrolled in a “single cycle” Laurea magistrale course (5 or 6 years degree program) and you have not yet graduated, you must have completed at least 15 years of previous education (minimum 3 years at University level) having obtained at least 180 ECTS credits or equivalent.
- meet curricular and quality requirements of the MS program you want to apply for.
The new model adopted by Politecnico consists in:
- For non-EU students living outside Italy and not belonging to a LDC, the amount of the tuition fee is calculated considering their country of origin and whether they apply or not for tuition fee reduction according to their income/properties and family members (ISEE Parificato).
- For EU students living outside Italy, the amount of the tuition fee depends on whether they submit or not the tuition fee reduction application according to their income/properties and family members (ISEE Parificato).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.