It may only be taken up in the full-time form.
The Forestry, Water and Landscape Management studies at Czech University of Life Sciences Prague are focused on deepening of knowledge in the form of general subjects and obtaining of adequate knowledge and skills in the profile fields of forestry, environmental sciences and landscaping.
During their studies students receive a detailed overview of the issues of landscape planning and management with an emphasis on sustainable management. This branch of study is open both to foreign and domestic students; foreign lecturers also participate in the teaching process.
More informationVisit official programme website
Water Resources Management
Ecology and Ecological Methods
Landsacape ecolocigal applications
Forest Dendrology, Genetics and Tree Breeding
Classification of Vegetation
Irrigation and Drainage
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management View 4 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduates from BSc programme Forest Engineering or BSc graduates with a solid background in forestry, forestry biology, mathematics and environmental management are the preferred candidates for the MSc programme.
- The entrance examination consists of English and a knowledge test concerning o be enrolled as degree students.
- Applicants must present a recognised and officialised BSc diploma in order to be enrolled in MSc degree studies.
- The programme is open for exchange students for one semester or one academic year in the framework of the EU LLP ERASMUS programme.
International562 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 562 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA562 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 562 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees in national currency: 15 000 CZK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.