The Informatics master´s degree at Czech University of Life Sciences Prague study graduate obtains deeper theoretical knowledge in the area of informatics, economics and management, that offer him the chance to independently apply methods and procedures aimed at increasing efficiency of the production and administration processes. In the area of applied informatics knowledge is deepened mainly in the information systems projection, advanced database systems, systems integration, information systems quality assessment, computer networks, information systems security, internet technologies, space data processing and other instruments of analysis, information engineering, elements of artificial intelligence.
The graduate employs the knowledge obtained in the area of market resesarch and information products marketing, too. Within a narrower area graduates obtain an idea of the current state of science and they are capable of critically applying new procedures, too.
They are capable of managing teams of workers in the development or employment of information techniques in the given area and managing application of information resources in an organization.
They have a sufficient overview of the information technology problems in order to become an equivalent partner of specialists in the given area.
They are capable of creative participation in the organization´s information strategy formation and of critical assessment of possible solution varieties. They will be capable of designing changes in process organization in order to support fulfillment of tasks or the organization´s mission using the powers of informatics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Projecting of information systems
- Theory of ICT
- Strategic Marketing
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Computer Networks
- Econometrics INFO
- Database and Knowledge Information Systems
- Systems integration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 17 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Open for BSc graduates from programme Agricultural Economics and Management (taught in English) and BSc graduates with a solid background in economics and management, mathematics and statistics.
- English proficiency is mandatory.
- International applicants must present a recognised and officialised BSc diploma from their home country and successfully pass an entrance examination in order to be admitted as degree students.
- The programme is also opened for ERASMUS students with BSc diploma in a relevant subject area, bt only for one semester or one academic year.
International750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees in national currency: 20 000 CZK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.