The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management programme at London School of Planning and Management consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
Why choose LSPM ?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans , pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse content:
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care
- International Health Policy
- Strategic Management for Health and Social Care
- Organisational Behaviour in Health and Social Care
- Human Resources Management in Health and Social Care
- Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care
- Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health Health Management View 179 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
6 months: 1299 GBP
9 months: 999 GBP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.