The Food Engineering programme of University of Salerno is very attractive for graduates that are interested in food bioprocess engineering, product and process development, process control, advanced manufacturing systems, environmental and microbiological issues. The food engineer is able to apply typical engineering methodologies to the design and operation of food processing plants.
- food production industries, including the dairy industry, the canning industry, the pasta industry, the oil industry, the beverage industry, the wine industry;
- pharmaceutical and process industries;
- companies in the sector of the cold chain for storage and transport of frozen foods;
- companies of food industry machinery;
- companies of production, handling and transport of flours;
- technical structures for the control of the environment or industrial safety including food related issues;
- structures for big supermarket chains working on the selection of products, the evaluation of the congruence of prices, the certification of product quality / process;
- companies of food packaging;
- as freelance technical advisor for production processes, plant design and certification of quality for small and medium-sized food companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced mathematics
- Economy and business organization
- Transport phenomena in food processes
- Food process technology
- Waste water treatment in process industries
- Food packaging
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 61 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the CV;
- A copy of the certificate of English knowledge;
- A Pre-screening Application Form in doc/docx format (unsigned);
- A signed Pre-screening Application Form in PDF, JPEG or TIFF format;
- A copy of the transcript of records;
International800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fisciano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.