The master program Structural Engineering of Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi (TUIASI) is intended to help the students gain expertise in designing civil engineering structures, develop skills in construction project management, finite element analysis and not only. The program gives additional qualifications on Management of European and international research projects and Business communication and ethics / legislation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Geotechnical Engineering & Foundations Design
- Stability and 2nd Order Analysis
- Advanced FE Analysis
- Special Structures
- Advanced Design of Masonry Structures
- Advanced Structural Dynamics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- EU / EEA / Swiss Confederation citizens must acquire a recognition of graduated studies for admission in a Romanian higher education institution, which will have to be assessed by the Romanian Centre for Equivalence and Recognition of Diplomas (CNRED).
- Non-EU citizens’ application file must include application form and copies of study documents, academic records for completed studies, birth certificate, passport, medical certificate, international English language certificate, document proving residence abroad and document proving payment of the file processing fee.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA270 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For non-EU students, the tuition fee is 270 EUR per month.
- For EU students, the tuition fee is 3000 RON per year.
Living costs for Iasi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.