The Systems and Control graduate programme of Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi (TUIASI) has an interdisciplinary curriculum built on engineering branches as automatic control, applied informatics, robotics, communications, and electronics. The covered topics help the students to gain professional competences in:
- working with advanced concepts of systems theory and automatic control, computer science, artificial intelligence, information technology and communications;
- using advanced methods of computer-assisted modelling, simulation, identification, analysis and design of automatic control systems;
- designing, implementing, testing, operation and maintenance of technical equipment and advanced automatic control structures;
- software development to implement complex control algorithms using programming tools, artificial intelligence techniques and advanced technologies.
The graduates of the SC master programme have competences suitable for obtaining jobs in companies, academic institutions and research centres with interest in fields as systems engineering, automatic control, applied informatics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Embedded systems
- System-theory for robotics
- Bond graph language in physical modeling
- Agile software development
- Web technologies in communications and control
- Numerical experimental approach in structural dynamics
- Integration project systems and control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 10 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- EU / EEA / Swiss Confederation citizens must acquire a recognition of graduated studies for admission in a Romanian higher education institution, which will have to be assessed by the Romanian Centre for Equivalence and Recognition of Diplomas (CNRED).
- Non-EU citizens’ application file must include application form and copies of study documents, academic records for completed studies, birth certificate, passport, medical certificate, international English language certificate, document proving residence abroad and document proving payment of the file processing fee.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA270 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For non-EU students, the tuition fee is 270 EUR per month.
- For EU students, the tuition fee is 3000 RON per year.
Living costs for Iasi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.