- The Faculty of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology aims for its students to acquire a profound theoretical knowledge in mathematics, physics and physical chemistry. It also aims to have its students experience, during their studies, all the types of tasks that chemical engineers encounter in their practical everyday work.
- Students will acquire up-to-date laboratory skills, get acquainted with the machines and apparati used in the chemical industry, know the principles needed for their optimal operation, and develop expertise in a more specific technology within the chemical, food and light industries. Chemical engineering MSc graduates at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics motivated to do research are prepared to continue their studies at a doctoral level course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Chemical Process Design and Control
- Complex and Organometallic Chemistry
- Economic Analyses of Technology
- Materials Science:Traditional Structural Materials and Polymers
- Mathematics M1C - Differential Equations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 5 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BSc degree in chemical engineering, biochemical engineering or related curricula; quality of transcript (credit evaluation).
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA6400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.