We offer a master degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of Pannonia. Our aim is to deliver courses which meet the requirements of a diverse modern chemical industry and to play an important role in creating a generation of engineers who can function in today’s rapidly changing industrial marketplace. The course is accredited by the Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE).
Our chemical engineers are qualified to complete design projects in the fields of chemical and related industries, and to carry out research and development tasks. Students of the MSc programme are eligible to advance their studies at doctoral level in their special fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Pannonia, with its dynamic, innovative teaching and progressive approach, is competing to be one of the best engineering faculties in Hungary. It has been known over decades for its strength in offering a wide variety of graduate and research programs in the fields of engineering and science.
- Our aim is to explore new areas of science by conserving the traditional values of engineering training and to preserve the finest national and international standards of academic excellence. The Faculty has highly valued reputation in the industry for the quality of our graduates, research and the use of up-to-date knowledge.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 5 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form;
- Officially certified copy/copies of high school or university degree / degrees (in English);
- Officially certified copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and
- the results) (in English);
- Medical certificate (Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 1st
- Copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship copy of valid ID card
- CV in English;
- Motivation Letter in English;
- Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR
International6800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Veszprém
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.