The students of the Computer Science Engineering master programme, offered by the Information Technology from University of Pannonia, also become experienced in project- and team-work working with numerous R&D activities of the faculty with top international companies, and may be involved in research activities.
The R&D areas of the faculty include several aspects of IT security, medical informatics, systems engineering, lighting technologies, image processing, infocommunication technologies, sensor networks, controlling and optimizing systems.
More informationVisit official programme website
Main topics of study:
- natural sciences (Information Theory, Combinatorial Methods and Algorithms, Mathematical Analysis, Numerical Mathematics, Computer Controlled Systems);
- professional core courses (Discrete Event Systems, Security Techniques of Information Systems, Introduction to the Theory of Computation, Measurement of Pictorial Information, Artifical Intelligence, Experts Systems , Operations Research);
- Optional professional subjects
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 18 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Hungary
- completed application form (downloaded from here)
- officially certified copy/copies of high school or university degree/degrees (in English)
- (Copies of all documents have to be certified at the Embassy or Consulate of Hungary in the applicant’s country or a neighbouring country.)
- officially certified copy/copies of the transcript of records of previous studies (in English) (including the list of complete courses and results)
- cetificate of English language proficiency.
- copy of the valid passport
- CV in English
- verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee of 100 EUR (non-refundable fee)
International4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.