The education is aimed at training engineers capable of elaborating the concept of machines, mechanical equipment and processes, modelling them, then planning, operating and maintaining them; developing machine industry technologies, new materials, production technologies and using them in view of environmental aspects; performing leading, management and organization tasks, performing the tasks of technical development, research, planning and innovation, connecting to and coordinating engineering projects of domestic and/or international level, as well as continuing engineering studies even within the scope of doctor’s education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Determining knowledge fields (subjects) in accordance with this Master’s degree and qualifications
- Ground subjects (extending BSc qualification to MSc level)
- Natural science basics: 20 to 36 credit units
- Mathematics, physics, mechanics, material science, thermo- and hydrodynamics and other subjects by institution;
- Economics and human skills: 10 to 20 credit units,
- Management and executive skills, quality assurance, environment protection, recycling, energy management, communications, marketing, legal and financial skills, other subjects specified by the institution.
- Professional core material: 10 to 30 credit units,
- Machine construction, design and production, measure and signal processing, electronics, independent project work, further core material specified by the institution.
- Mandatory optional subjects from the professional core material: 46 to 60 credit units.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 7 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form with a hanwdritten signature
- CV in English language
- Motivation Letter in English language
- High School Certificate in original language and in English language – official translation is required
- University degrees and transcripts in English language – official translation is required – if any
- Relevant pages of your passport like personal data, photo, previous visas
- Proof of English language knowledge like language certificates, previously completed studies in English
- Medical certificate not older than 1 month
International4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4400 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dunaújváros
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.