Computer Engineering from Óbuda University aims to qualify engineers who, having acquired the necessary high-level scientific and specific IT-related technological skills, to be competent to design new IT systems and tools, to develop and integrate IT systems, to conduct and coordinate IT-purpose research and development tasks, as well as to be capable of pursuing their knowledge in the frame of PhD studies.
Graduates with Computer Engineering from Óbuda University will be:
- able to explore and understand regularities, relationships. They are able to apply the acquired knowledge and utilize it in practice.
- able to use problem-solving techniques in software and application development. They have analytical, design and implementation skills in the appropriate specialization field.
- able to process information, new problems and new phenomena coming from the gained professional experience related to IT sciences.
- able to create correct professional judgment or opinion in IT and engineering fields.
- able to raise original ideas beyond the scope of recognizing and solving routine problems.
- able to see IT management of technical, economic and human resources as a whole.
- able to develop complex IT systems. They use IT devices and its formal methods in a skilled way.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- High Availability Embedded Systems
- Safety Technology of Information Systems
- Image Processing and Computer Graphics
- Database- and Big Data Technologies
- Parallel Programing
- Advanced Software Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 9 other Masters in Software Engineering in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form (personal data should correlate with passport data)
- Official transcripts of completed degrees/diplomas of any higher education institution (notarized English translation necessary)
- Copy of passport
- 2 recent passport sized photos (51 x 51 mm) (2”x2”)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certification of English Language Proficiency
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.