About the programme
The Computer Science programme of University of Szeged provides solid theoretical background necessary to pursue PhD studies.
Who should apply?
We welcome applicants who are interested in broad topics of computer science and applied mathematics, and it is an advantage if the applicant has bachelor studies in computer science or a closely related field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mandatory mathematical and fundamental computer science studies
- Mandatory computer science studies
- Elective core studies in mathematics and computer science
- Elective computer science studies
- Free choices
- Thesis work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 5 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fully completed and signed application form
- BSc degree from an accredited university or higher education institution in Computer Sciences or in related field
- A demonstrated proficiency in English (TELC/ECL B2, TOEFL IBT – 72, RPDT – 72, Cambridge FC B, IELTS – 5.5)
- Copy of passport
- 2 recommendation letters from recognised academic persons
- Recent medical certificate of satisfactory general health status
- A letter of intent
- An individual interview (online)
- The payment of the non-refundable application fee
International8200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4100 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4100 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.