For those of you already working in finance or banking, the International Banking and Finance at University of Strathclyde will enhance your effectiveness by covering the latest developments in the field.
You’ll develop the concepts and skills required by financial managers and financial analysts working in the international banking sector. You’ll also gain an understanding of contemporary financial problems and issues facing international business and banks.
The programme will provide you with:
- a good understanding of financial theory and analysis
- an appreciation of the nature and functioning of financial markets and institutions
- a good working knowledge of accounting information and its use in financial decision-making and analysis
- an ability to apply the analysis developed in the course
This course is suitable for those intending to develop their careers in finance, broadly defined as:
- corporate finance
- security analysis
- portfolio management
- options and futures
- treasury management
- the functioning of financial institutions and markets
- financial decision-taking in the public sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Finance
- Accounting & Financial Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- International Financial Markets & Banking
- Topics in Corporate Finance
- Financial Management for Banks
- Derivatives & Treasury Management
- Risk Management for Banks
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 694 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- an Honours degree, or equivalent, in accounting, economics, business studies or a subject area with a strong quantitative bias. The programme requires no prior knowledge of finance or banking
- you must also be able to attend the introductory sessions in mid-September
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24300 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13550 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.