The Psychology programme of Eötvös Loránd University aims to present recent theoretical and practical material, to establish professional skills and commitment for the profession within the field of psychology at a level that gives a solid foundation of knowledge that enables the student to practice psychology as a vocation independently at a master level, to participate in postgraduate courses and to attend further training in doctoral schools.
A master of psychology is characterized by expansive and integrated professional and theoretical knowledge, the creative adaptation of the methods of academic knowledge, psychological responsiveness and communicational efficacy through the utilization of personal resources along with a high degree of professional commitment.
Strength of program
- Practice-based programme
- 20+ research groups and labs are waiting for young researchers
- Professional preparedness
- Administrative capacity to help facilitate student life
- Exchange opportunities to more than 70 partner universities
- 7 specialisations available
The programme’s purpose is to train psychologists, who are apprised of the different fields of psychology. They know the profession’s methods and instruments, and are able to use them in order to get acquainted with individuals, groups or organisations, and develop them if necessary. They possess adequate knowledge to continue their studies in a doctoral programme.
- at companies
- at civil organizations
- in hospitals
- at schools
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developmental Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Advanced Statistics and Data Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Psychology-related Sciences. However, full credit acknowledgement is given only for a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. In the case of a Psychology-related Sciences degree, each degree will be considered individually, and transcripts from your Bachelor's degree as well as course descriptions will be requested.
- Minimum level of language proficiency (oral) (A1-C2): C1
- Minimum level of language proficiency (written) (A1-C2): C1
- Bachelor-level degree
- Transcript of records
- Motivation letter
- Copy of the main pages of the passport
- Copy of application fee transfer
- Entrance exam fee
- Reference work
- Language certificate
International8400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.