The Money and Finance programme offered by Goethe University Frankfurt prepares for challenging careers in the banking and insurance sector as well as with financial service providers. The course is held in the House of Finance and this, as well as the Frankfurt’s unique status as one of the world’s leading financial centres, offers an ideal link to business in practice.
The study programme aims to teach the analytical and quantitative skills and knowledge necessary for challenging managerial careers in business enterprises. It also prepares students for a PhD degree on the path to a potential academic career. The content is taught at a high academic level and includes innovative concepts and methods. The teaching concept links intensive student support with independent academic work and on-going possibilities for contact with business in practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Capital Markets and Asset Pricing
- Corporate Finance and Valuation
- Fundamentals of Econometrics
- Fundamentals of Macroeconomics
- Fundamentals of Microeconomics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 73 other Masters in Finance in Germany
- B.A. in any business studies programme or at least an equivalent degree from a German or non-German university in the same or related discipline
- letter of motivation in English (up to 750 words)
- Holding either a GRE Score Report with a minimum requirement of being in the 50% percentile in the Quantitative Reasoning section of the test
- a GMAT Score Report with a minimum requirement of being in the 50% percentile in the Quantitative section of the test
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Semester fee: 369 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.