At Friedrich Schiller University Jena, we provide basic training which enables students to work in scientifically-grounded professional fields as M.Sc. in Psychology – Cognitive Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience, such as in industry, healthcare, and non-profit organisations.
- To provide basic training which enables students to work in scientifically-grounded professional fields as M.Sc. in Psychology, such as in industry, healthcare, and non-profit organisations
- To focus on international research, and provide a curriculum with courses in English where requested
- To support preparation for PhD study and scientific career where requested
- The Perception of Emotional Intonation from Voices in Cochlear Implant (CI) Users.
- Age and Ageing in Person Perception
- Multisensory Integration and the Experience of Agency in Human-Computer Interaction
- Face Learning and Expertise: Enhancing Face Learning with Photorealistic Caricaturing
- "Super-Recognizers" and Individuals with Prosopagnosia: Individual Differences in Face Recognition Abilities
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Registration form
- Specific application document IOCM
- Motivation letter
- University entrance qualification certificate
- Previous university degrees earned
- Detailed transcript of records
- Proof of relevant work experience
- Proof of subject-specific practical experience
- Proof of language proficiency
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Jena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.