In today's globalized economy, knowledge and skills for modeling and analyzing large and complex data add to the competitive advantage of all sectors of the economy. The development of new models and methods, which open up application-relevant correlations from increasingly complex, heterogeneous and simply more comprehensive data, is the central subject of machine learning and is now well-known under the name Big Data. The need for graduates with knowledge in data analytics, big data and machine learning is very high, in various economic applications (e-commerce, automotive, engineering applications, medical applications, etc.) as well as in research, both in the field of research Application fields as well as in machine learning itself.
Data Analytics offered by Wageningen University and Research aims to train data analysts across a range of application areas, with in-depth methodological and algorithmic knowledge at the cutting edge of research, not only to leverage existing methodologies, but also to develop new models and methods that are well suited to the specificities of to capture modeled systems.
- Machine Learning
- Modern Optimization Techniques
- Programming Machine Learning
- Seminar Data Analytics ISeminar
- Application module
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 17 other Masters in Machine Learning in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of bachelor, master, or diploma degree certificate, including the transcript of records
- English Language certificate (or equivalent)
- Curriculum vitae
- If you got your Bachelor degree in China (not Hong Kong and Macao), Vietnam or Mongolia, please upload your APS certificate in one of the slots for the English language certificates (we do not have a dedicated slot for the APS certificate yet
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- German universities do not have tuition fees. Please also note that for each semester the so-called semester fee of currently 397,59 euros has to be paid.
Living costs for Hildesheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.