In today's globalized economy, knowledge and skills for modeling and analyzing large and complex data add to the competitive advantage of all sectors of the economy. The development of new models and methods, which open up application-relevant correlations from increasingly complex, heterogeneous and simply more comprehensive data, is the central subject of machine learning and is now well-known under the name Big Data. The need for graduates with knowledge in data analytics, big data and machine learning is very high, in various economic applications (e-commerce, automotive, engineering applications, medical applications, etc.) as well as in research, both in the field of research Application fields as well as in machine learning itself.
Data Analytics offered by Wageningen University and Research aims to train data analysts across a range of application areas, with in-depth methodological and algorithmic knowledge at the cutting edge of research, not only to leverage existing methodologies, but also to develop new models and methods that are well suited to the specificities of to capture modeled systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Machine Learning
- Modern Optimization Techniques
- Programming Machine Learning
- Seminar Data Analytics ISeminar
- Application module
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 87 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of bachelor, master, or diploma degree certificate, including the transcript of records
- English Language certificate (or equivalent)
- Curriculum vitae
- If you got your Bachelor degree in China (not Hong Kong and Macao), Vietnam or Mongolia, please upload your APS certificate in one of the slots for the English language certificates (we do not have a dedicated slot for the APS certificate yet
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- German universities do not have tuition fees. The only fees you have to pay to the university are so called social fees, €371.36 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.