The Accounting conversion course from Trinity College Dublin focuses on the fundamentals of financial accounting, management accounting, corporate finance, audit, taxation and related areas. On completion of 12 modules, graduates gain significant exemptions from the examinations of professional accountancy bodies.
Expert faculty and practitioners combine to deliver modules, grounded in the academia-practice link that underpins the entire programme. The programme is fully accredited by ACCA, Chartered Accountants Ireland, CIMA, CPA and Irish Tax Institute.
Our dedicated career development team will help you identify your ideal career path and provide tailored advice on how best to achieve your goals. They offer a range of services including:
- Advertise graduate vacancies and host job fairs for business students
- Career classes on topics such as CVs, interviews & work permits
- Career guidance tools to help you identify your career interests
It is fully accredited by ACCA, Chartered Accountants Ireland and CIMA.
Advanced Financial Management
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 24 other Masters in Accounting in Ireland
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;*
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
International16300 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16300 EUR for the full programme during 8 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR for the full programme during 8 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.