Designed primarily for non-business graduates, this programme complements your undergraduate degree and equips you with the management skills necessary to succeed in today's globalised business environment. The course covers all the key facets of management, from managing people to finance to strategic planning and operations.
Our academic team bring a wealth of knowledge and experience across a range of sectors, providing a truly global perspective. Through practical learning, simulations, debates, case studies and guest speakers, students will learn to analyse real business issues. The programme also focuses on negotiation and leadership to help students manage conflict and develop their leadership style.
MSc Management Career Opportunities
Students in the Management programme at Trinity College Dublin are in high demand after graduation. Because of the diverse backgrounds of the class, our graduates gain employment across a number of industries including social media, consulting, financial services, operations, pharmaceuticals, transport, travel, education and government, sales & marketing and social enterprise. As well as the big multi-national companies, many of our graduates find their niche in smaller organisations, start-ups ups and social enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leading Change in a Complex World
- Negotiation Theory and Practice
- The Psychology of Management
- Research Methods
- Ethical Business
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Many of our courses fill in advance of September each year so our advice is to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 23 other Masters in Project Management in Ireland
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
International19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.