On completion of the Master's Programme in Music (Interpretation Diploma Specialisation) from Lund University, the student must have advanced knowledge and skills in the practice and interpretation of music in order to work with qualified assignments as a soloist or chamber musician at a superior artistic level.
The student must also have developed the ability to work independently concerning the production of a good concert programme, and in regards to all personal exercises, rehearsals and other preparatory work required in the production of public recitals.
In addition, on completion of the programme, the student must have acquired well-developed entrepreneurial skills and the initiative necessary to be able to work independently in the music world.
The Master’s programme in Music – Interpretation Diploma of Excellence aims to educate musicians possessing an exceptionally high level of artistic and professional ability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master’s programme in Music – Composition Diploma of Excellence aims to educate composers with exceptional artistic and professional ability through a specialised composition programme, specialising in highly qualified tasks.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have been awarded a Bachelor's degree from an internationally recognised university.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
- There may be some other country specific requirements.
International18008 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36016 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Local currency: SEK 380.000
The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is a merit-based and selective scholarship targeted at top academic students from countries outside the EU/EEA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.