The core of the Analytical Instruments, Measurement and Sensor Technology (AIMS) programme of Coburg University of Applied Sciences and Arts is sensor technology as a key technology in nearly every field of engineering. Automotive industry as well as telecommunication or processing industries are using sensors for their products. But you will also get acquainted with data analysis, computer simulation and other measurement and analyzing techniques. Companies are searching for qualified employees in this field and they gladly hire our alumni. We keep permanent contact to the companies to ensure that our program is updated always with the latest developments.
Our alumni work in different countries and in various fields. Part of the graduates stay in Germany, others go back to their home countries and start to work in a local international company. Some particularly qualified graduates join a PhD program after finishing AIMS. At the moment, there are alumni working in Bosch, Continental, Micro-Epsilon Messtechnik, Texas Instruments, Hewlett Packard, VW, Audi, Roche, Philips, Hella Schaeffler, Evonik...
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Based Measurement Technology
- Sensor technology
- Mathematical Data Analysis
- Photoelectric Detection
- Digital Signal Processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 117 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or natural sciences with above average result, proven proficiency in English, professional experience of one year
- English proficiency proven by a relevant mark in one of the following tests: UNIcert® II, TOEFL 550, CBTOEFL 213, IELTS 6.0. Or you can prove equivalent knowledge e.g. by a bachelor entirely teached in the English language.
- Professional practical experience of at least one year (exceptions are possible in special cases, but students must fulfil this requirement before graduating from the master’s program. In this case they will have to submit a written description of how they plan to meet this requirement).
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
reduced 2,000 EUR (only for students from USST Shanghai)
Living costs for Coburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.