As the interactive media industry reaches its maturity, employers are searching for qualified professionals with a diverse range of skills and knowledge. Our master’s course will help you develop the expertise employers are looking for.
You’ll study current topics in areas of design including:
- interactive media
- the internet and its applications
- digital solutions for private industry and the public sector
- usability design
- effective digital media project management
- digital audiences and audience research
- social media management
- digital media strategy
- digital interactive television
- mobile communications and new media ownership
You’ll develop skills in relevant multimedia software including Adobe Creative Cloud to ensure your practical skills are in line with the latest thinking and practices in digital media.
After the course
Our graduates have gone to work for companies including Red Bull Media House and Miniclip. Their roles have included digital media producer, digital media manager, freelance graphic designer and junior account manager.
As a graduate of our Digital Media MA at London Metropolitan University, you'll be well suited to work in:
- web design
- user experience design
- interactive media production
- digital video production
- new media project management and account handling
More informationVisit official programme website
- Digital Media Project Management
- Principles of Digital Media
- Digital Media Dissertation
- Digital Project
- Advanced English for Masters Studies
- Digital Media Strategy and Consultancy
- Digital Storytelling
- Digital Video Production
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media View 262 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
You will be required to have:
- a good honours degree (or equivalent)
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part Time (per 20 credit module)
- UK / EU: £995
- International: £1,470
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.