The interdisciplinary character of the Molecular Biotechnology program at University of Turin allows students to specialize according to their interests and prepares them for a scientific career in one of the many branches of Life Sciences.
- The main focus of this program is on practical experience, which the students gain during several internships.
- Students spend most of their formative curriculum attending the experimental work in a research laboratory that may lead to scientific publications. Lectures and seminars offered by the University of Torino are part of the formative track.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master program in Molecular Biotechnology is aimed at graduate students (from such fields as biotechnology, biology, chemistry, pharmacy) with a strong background in cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, inorganic and organic chemistry, and biochemistry.
- This Master is opened to students of the BioHealth Computing EM program (EU Master) coming from worldwide.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To enrol in a second-cycle degree programme (i.e. master’s degree) with no admission quotas, you must hold a first-cycle degree (i.e. bachelor’s degree) of at least a 3 year-duration.
- You will also need to meet specific admission requirements and demonstrate adequate personal knowledge.
- A solid background certified by at least 8 exams passed in the following subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, General and Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology and Genetics.
- Your knowledge of english language will be verified during the admission interview.
- Please write down different motivation letters for each programme you are interested in.
International2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2800 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.