The Clinical Exercise programme of Trinity College Dublin will provide students with an evidence-based, clinically focussed online learning experience. The course will be structured, yet flexible in order to be accessible and relevant globally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Cardiovascular and Respiratory System
- Physical Activity and Exercise
- Exercise in the Prevention and Treatment of Disease
- Exercise Prescription for Clinical Populations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 20 other Masters in Human Medicine in Ireland
- The programme will be open to graduates from medicine, nursing, dietetics and nutrition, medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and physiology.
- Graduates from other degree courses will be assessed on an individual basis. Those with clinical experience will be prioritised.
- Successful applicants will hold a level 8 degree or equivalent professional degree at 2.1 level or equivalent.
- Applicants who do not fit these criteria, but who have clinical experience will be assessed on an individual basis by the Dean of Graduate Studies.
International3649 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3649 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3649 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3649 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.