The Clinical Exercise programme of Trinity College Dublin will provide students with an evidence-based, clinically focussed online learning experience. The course will be structured, yet flexible in order to be accessible and relevant globally.
- The Cardiovascular and Respiratory System
- Physical Activity and Exercise
- Exercise in the Prevention and Treatment of Disease
- Exercise Prescription for Clinical Populations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 10 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Ireland
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Trinity College Dublin and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The programme will be open to graduates from medicine, nursing, dietetics and nutrition, medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and physiology.
- Graduates from other degree courses will be assessed on an individual basis. Those with clinical experience will be prioritised.
- Successful applicants will hold a level 8 degree or equivalent professional degree at 2.1 level or equivalent.
- Applicants who do not fit these criteria, but who have clinical experience will be assessed on an individual basis by the Dean of Graduate Studies.
International3649 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3649 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3649 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3649 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.