This Clinical Exercise course at Trinity College Dublin will provide students with an evidence-based, clinically focussed online learning experience. The course will be structured, yet flexible in order to be accessible and relevant globally.
Students who have achieved an overall credit-weighted average mark of at least 70% will be eligible for consideration for the award of Distinction in Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Exercise.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Cardiovascular and Respiratory System
- Physical Activity and Exercise
- Exercise in the Prevention and Treatment of Disease
- Exercise Prescription for Clinical Populations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 17 other Masters in Human Medicine in Ireland
- The programme will be open to graduates from medicine, nursing, dietetics and nutrition, medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and physiology.
- Graduates from other degree courses will be assessed on an individual basis. Those with clinical experience will be prioritised.
- Successful applicants will hold a level 8 degree or equivalent professional degree at 2.1 level or equivalent.
- Applicants who do not fit these criteria, but who have clinical experience will be assessed on an individual basis by the Dean of Graduate Studies.
International3543 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3543 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3543 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3543 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.