The MSc Natural Resources and Environment program at Czech University of Life Sciences Prague offers theoretical and applied knowledge about the sustainable use and management of natural resources (soil, water, and air) and the positive as well as negative influence of agriculture and forestry on these resources.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Advanced Meteorology
- Agri and Environmental Microbiology
- Experimental Design and Statistics
- Agricultural Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management View 4 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed bachelor studies and get bachelor degree (completed undergraduate study) and entrance examination of the prerequisites for study.
- BSc diploma in a relevant subject area (biology, ecology, water sciences, environmental sciences, natural resources management, etc.) is an advantage. The topics for the entrance examination have been exposed to the website for individual fields of study. Examination consists of a written test in the form of multiple choice test/interview.
International3039 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3039 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3039 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3039 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees in national currency: 81 000 CZK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.