KTU master’s study programme in Electronics Engineering is one of its kind in Lithuania. It is based on the use of theoretical knowledge at the systemic level, the application of contemporary methods to design hardware/software architectures, and on research-based development of the most advanced technological solutions in close cooperation with industry.
MSc Electronics Engineering studies provide the graduates with the theoretical basis and design methods needed for the development of electronic systems and intellectual components for communications, computers, programming, software engineering, control and other electronic and electrical energy systems.
During these studies, you will develop practical and organisational skills through project, design, laboratory exercises and management studies. Scientific research experience and the in-depth knowledge conveyed by the curriculum will set you on track to a successful career in the global market.
- You will be taught by the internationally acclaimed experts in embedded systems design and analysis research
- Access to high-tech laboratories
- A unique to Lithuania MA+ study model allows students either to aim for excellence in a chosen speciality field or to strengthen their interdisciplinary competencies by choosing different elective study paths
What will you study?
- Elements: intellectual components, modern design, innovative production and diagnostic tools
- Electronics: signals, schemes, programming, smart devices
- Projects: design, testing, operation, project management
- Scientific research: idea, analysis, methodology, experiment, verification
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Signal Processing
- Experiment Methodology and Planning
- Embedded Systems Design
- Advanced Digital Systems Design
- Cloud Computing and Security
- Digital Image Processing Systems
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Electronics Projects Management
- Measurements Transducers and Sensors
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 26 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 30 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.