- being informed about the cutting edge thinking and skills on healthcare management and policy;
- pursuing an international career in the healthcare sector in private or public institutions;
- taking the challenge of learning in a multidisciplinary, international and dynamic environment with courses characterized by innovative teaching and grading methods;
- being part of a prestigious University with a strong reputation in research and education but also with deep connections to a set of values that put at the center of the economic system, the integrated and balanced development of the communities and of each citizen.
Classes consist of lectures and discussions in which professors expose sound theoretical principles, tools and methodologies, but also practical examples. The extensive use of case studies by Faculty allows students to be introduced to a wide range of practical management issues in healthcare organizations. Additional to exams, other elements will be part of the final grading such as class participation, individual assignments and group work. Moreover, to emphasize the interdisciplinary nature of the programme, each course is shared between a resident faculty member and a visiting professor from abroad.
The programme offers knowledge, skills and competencies particularly valuable to pursuing careers in organizations such as:
- Healthcare delivery organizations (e.g. hospitals, local health authorities, residential care)
- Healthcare industries (e.g. pharmaceuticals, biotech and medical devices)
- Governmental bodies and institutional agencies
- Insurance companies
- Consulting companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International law and health
- Statistics and big data
- Quality and operations management
- Management and innovation in health and social services
- Pharmaeconomics and health technology assessment
- Human resources management in complex organizations
- Accounting and performance management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
We strongly advise non-EU students residing abroad to apply by April 15, due to the restrictive and lengthy nature of visa application procedures.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Health Sciences View 94 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Eligible candidates need to hold a valid high school diploma.
Eligible candidates need to hold an undergraduate degree obtained after a minimum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS), which satisfies the requirements for access to second-level academic studies in the awarding country. If candidates have undertaken less than 15 years of total schooling, they may not be eligible for admission to a Laurea Magistrale.
The degree has to be issued by a higher education institution which is regularly accredited or recognized in the awarding country.
The undergraduate degree must be obtained before 31 July,
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8540 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
- European residents: A student may pay from €3600 to a maximum of about €9000 per year. (depending on the family income)
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The UCSC International Scholarship is an annual tuition fee reduction promoted by Università Cattolica in order to foster the access of international student to the degree programs. The discount covers about 30% of the total cost. Applicants are notified of the award by e-mail when they receive an offer for admission.
This scholarship is automatically extended from year to year for the normal duration of the degree program. Successful candidates must maintain full-time enrolment status in order to finish their degrees on time. Should the candidate be unable to graduate on the expected date, all additional costs will be at the student’s expense.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.