- Advanced courses in the field of Management of the Arts, aimed at transferring core competencies to students, ranging from entrepreneurial capabilities to the application and use of digital technologies;
- Field trips in the field of both visual and performing arts, to get direct and hands-on experiences of art systems and their peculiarities;
- Methodological courses to get robust and reliable lenses to read and interpret dynamics within cultural industries, Including the study of social network and networking;
- Courses related to the area of design and urban studies, to provide students with a strong opportunity to connect artistic and managerial thinking and to promote a more inclusive view of the urban context;
- Internship or cultural research study, where students can choose to do an internship in a cultural organization or to carry out a research project in a cultural company, under the direct guidance of the professor.
MaTAM’s learning objectives include:
- providing students with advanced interpretative frames to read the dynamics of the art field at international level;
- nurturing abilities to analyze and to intervene in the art field to advance it, in a process of mutual respect among art, creativity, and management;
- stimulating an entrepreneurial mindset in the fields of fine arts, design, and management
- Project management in art institutions and creative companies
- Producer in art and creative companies
- Fundraiser for cultural and creative projects
- HR advisor for managing artistic and creative teams
- Responsible for marketing and communication in the art and creative field
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy in the arts or HR management in the arts industry
- Digital in the arts or Design thinking
- Accounting and fundraising in the arts
- Law and the arts
- Statistics of arts management
- Advanced economics and management of arts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- We strongly advise non-EU students residing abroad to apply by April 15, due to the restrictive and lengthy nature of visa application procedures.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Entrepreneurship Art History View 15 other Masters in Art History in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Eligible candidates need to hold a valid high school diploma.
Eligible candidates need to hold an undergraduate degree obtained after a minimum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS), which satisfies the requirements for access to second-level academic studies in the awarding country. If candidates have undertaken less than 15 years of total schooling, they may not be eligible for admission to a Laurea Magistrale.
The degree has to be issued by a higher education institution which is regularly accredited or recognized in the awarding country.
The undergraduate degree must be obtained before 31 July.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8690 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8690 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
- European residents: A student may pay from €3600 to a maximum of about €9300 per year. (depending on the family income)
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The UCSC International Scholarship is an annual tuition fee reduction promoted by Università Cattolica in order to foster the access of international student to the degree programs. The discount covers about 30% of the total cost. Applicants are notified of the award by e-mail when they receive an offer for admission.
This scholarship is automatically extended from year to year for the normal duration of the degree program. Successful candidates must maintain full-time enrolment status in order to finish their degrees on time. Should the candidate be unable to graduate on the expected date, all additional costs will be at the student’s expense.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.