While studying at KTU, you will be educated on how to generate added value and create comprehensive technological and business answers to environmental problems. Environmental Engineering Master’s degree combines technological, analytical and managerial aspects of the environmental protection. During your studies, you will acquire skills of environment quality assessment, will learn how to apply modern environmental technologies to develop more sustainable and environmentally-friendly solutions for industry.
The systematic approach and comprehensive education in a broad interdisciplinary field of environmental engineering provide our graduates with excellent opportunities in the contemporary job market.
The Environmental Engineering study program from Kaunas University of Technology has the longest experience in educating environmental specialists in Lithuania. According to the National Rankings “Reitingai 2019”, KTU offers the best studies in this field in Lithuania.
After graduating, you will be able to:
- select technological and organisational measures for management of climate change;
- analyse and assess development trends in environmental biotechnologies;
- develop digital models for environmental quality and technological pollution cleaning processes, model technological systems for environment and environmental protection;
- initiate technological business and develop a concept of technological business, its development model based on the assessment of technological business’ idea in the market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Air Quality Engineering
- Chemicals in Environment
- Methods of Environmental Analysis
- Sustainability Management and Law
- Experimental Design and Data Analysis in Environmental Engineering
- Research Project
- Technologies for Waste Management and Resources Recovering
- Water Resources Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 3 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University bachelor degree certificate
- Engineering, Technology, Physical, Life, Health, Mathematics, Informatics, Veterinary or Agricultural Sciences study field degree.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript of bachelor degree from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
- The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.